Thursday, June 01, 2006

Just when you think things are getting better,
something comes along that ruins it.
I recently found out that my uncle brian died
yesterday in a house fire. He was a close friend.
If you don't know my uncle, then you can't quite
understand my mother's loss or the family's.
You see, he used to be an acoholic, abusive, and druggie.
My other uncle (his brother) turned him in.
Brian went through rehab, turned his life around
completely. He was doing so well. Things in the
marriage didn't do so well, but thats ok.
We were all proud of him. I don't know how my
mother is handling this. She doesn't know either
which is a good thing. With something like this
it is better to be unsure then trying to fake an answer.
She almost lost adam, but has watched him relearn life.
She has now lost her brother. What more can she take?

No comments: