Saturday, June 03, 2006

no fun...

tired, tired, tired, tired, tired!!
This has been a most definite
interesting year.

Senior year- fun, living, having a blast,
finishing school, partying, etc

My Senior Year-
One bad break up, mom getting married,
brother in coma, brother in rehab( same bro)
uncle killed, senior drama, lilly scholarship,
FFA. My year equals the bus rides down to
Trafalgar, IN. They are bumpy and this bus
is definitely going 80!!

I am emotionally drained. I don't know what
more I can take. It started with the marriage
of my mother. Then it continued with the near
fatal accident of my brother, which led to couple
months of disrupted family life, closely following a
break-up with a close friend and finally, but not last
an unexpected death of my uncle. Talk about
roller coaster ride. I cry, but then I can't.
I don't know how I feel or to feel.

I am really disturbed by the news media. I don't
know how many know, but my uncle dealt with drugs.
He was killed in his home, Wednesday after three massive
explosions. Investigators believe there was a meth lab
established and that was at least the first explosion.
They don't know full details, but are still investigating.
Reading the papers, the journalist first kills the memory
by ruining the title line. Then, as it is hard enough to
deal with this, they add the part where the neighbor thought
he heards screams coming from the house.
WHO WANTS TO KNOW THAT?? Don't you think
my family, my grandparents are greiving enough
and now adding that he might have suffered? He was
a kind, caring man who had a great illness.
He loved his children, family, and ex-wife (long story)
but he for some reason couldn't let go.

Sometimes, I swear they go to far!!

Blah...I can't wait for state convention to
see Melissa. Then I can't wait for August
to start my life. This place is too much right now.

No comments: