Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Freedom

I am out at last!!!
Finally, no more bullshit to
put up with.
Yippee.
So, I don't know exactly what I am
going to do with my time.
I feel like an adventure but I have
no money. Yo so y pobre.

Any hoo, I am single again.
Tis alright. It might be best
that Dave and I be friends for now.
I will be venturing to my home
sweet home in August. I am
EXCITED!!! I will get to see
Melissa every single day.
I hope she is ready for some gay loving!


Just trying on my graduation gown

1 comment:

mELLISsa said...

YAY
sorry to hear at dave, but chances are your better off. if you dont think its gonna work and you dont agree with things hes doin its best let things go
i cant wait for next fall either! it will be fun. oh ya, i might be back in town in time for your graduation, but the 17th is the taste of tippecanoe, and i have already made plans to go :( i'm sorry, but think, we can hang out all week at state convention and during your day on campus :-D but ill have ur graduation present here and waiting for you when you get here