Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Grape Jelly Part 2

So, I was on my way to the White house. I decided to take the bus, because...well...it's kind of a long walk from New Haven, Indiana! So, I get on the bus with my backpack full of bologna and grape jelly sandwiches, a pair of socks, underwear, and a pink flamingo (trust me, they come in handy!). I pick a seat that is at the back of the bus. When I first get on the bus, there's like...NO ONE except me, the driver, and a weird woman mumbling, "The flies are going to eat me, the flies are going to eat me!" I was all like, "That's weird!"

So, I finally get to the White House, and they have to check my backpack. (Don't tell anyone this, but I think one of the guards stole one of my sandwiches! I was soooo mad!) They give me my bag back, and they take me to a room with lots of pictures, and a statue of a man dressed like a pirate. I was all like, "Whoa! Nice pirate!" and George was all like, "Thanks! I like that pirate!" and then I was like, "I wish I had a pirate like that!" and then he said, "Everyone wishes they had a pirate like that!"

So, we sit down to eat grape jelly sandwiches, and we start talking about how Fruit Loops can make you look like a block of cheese! George was like "Whoa...that totally happened to a guy I knew in Denmark!" I was all like, "Whoa! That's scary!" George was all like, "But, it doesn't happen every time you eat Fruit Loops, so that makes it scary. Man, I used to LOVE Fruit Loops!" I was all like, "Who doesn't like Fruit Loops?" and George said, "People who eat them and then turn into blocks of cheese!" Then I said, "Good point man!"

So, we just kept talking about really important things like, grape jelly, and fish, and the govenor of Rhoade Island! We were interupted by Mrs. George and she was all like, "George! There's a crisis with grape jelly! They need you now!"

I was going to leave, but then I remembered something! I brought my pink flamingo! So, I said, "Wait! I have my pink flamingo!" George was like, "No way! That could save the world!"

-The End

-Will the pink flamingo save the world?

- Will grape jelly EVER be seen again?

-And most importantly, will pigs fly?!?!?!

-Tune in to see what happens!

No comments: