Sunday, September 03, 2006

typical update

Dunno,

I ended something today that should
have been ended probably when I came
down here, but it never happened.

Last night was one of the worst
nights I have ever had with another
person. I can't explain the feeling
except to say that I don't want
to feel like that ever again.

So, I definitely forgot my bookbag
in my friends car...who came visited me.
They went back to fort wayne.
So, I had melissa take me to meet
my parents in wabash so that I
might collect what belonged to me.

After having a couple conversations
I half way found my self,
but again lost myself to nothing.
I dunno, I wanna change
but its the changing part that is hard.

I really like this guy. He knows
that I like him, but he doesn't
want anything except for friends.
Some circumstances are also a factor.
I dunno what to do...
I'm about to give up on love...

No comments: